A recruiter called me looking for an architect. I would be a good fit for the job if I was available - I have tons of Internet programming experience, architect systems all the time, services and desktop among others, and as for quiet confidence and entrepreneurial spirit, those describe me just fine. But I'm not available. It occurred to me that a reader of my blog might be. So if you're interested, please contact the recruiter. Good luck!
A software firm (30 people) in downtown Toronto is looking for a full-time architect to help build its next generation of Email System.
The organization is a divsion of a large U.S. based firm with a CEO with a track record of successful entrepreneurial start-ups and exits.
The firm develops applications within Microsoft Exchange and requires an architect with the following skills:
- A high-level design capability as well as the willingness to be hands-on within the development cycle
- Experience building applications within Microsoft Exchange, using MAPI, Active Directory
- Experience building applications around Microsoft Outlook
- Service oriented backend infrastructure
- SMTP expertise
- Desktop application and integration development experience
The right person should have a passion for coding and building systems, have quiet confidence as well as an entrepreneurial spirit.
If you are interested, or know of someone that might be appropriate, please contact Mike Fox at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-406-1777.