Here's what's coming up over the next few quarters:
- August 27-30: NDC Techtown (two talks)
- Sept 23-29: CppCon (preconference day; main conference talks not yet announced)
- Oct 18th-19th: Pacific++ (two talks)
- Submissions are still open so if you want to join me in Sydney as a presenter, get on that!
- Nov 15th-17th: Meeting C++ - I will not be speaking here (I just can't fit it in), but I want you to know it's happening
- Feb 4th-6th 2019: C++ on Sea (keynote at this brand new conference)
- April 2019 - ACCU (nothing announced yet, but I plan to be there)
I consider it an absolutely marvelous problem that there are so many C++ conferences I can't go to them all! There are a number of smaller conferences that draw primarily from one country or region, and more meetups than I can keep track of. I'm open to talking at a meetup if I happen to be traveling to a city for business anyway, but I don't think I can get up above 5 or 6 conferences a year, especially if some of them involve keynotes, plenary sessions, or workshop days. It's a lot of work!
Hope I get to see plenty of people in these various places,