Do you think Agile and Enterprise can go together? Are you a senior .NET developer who is looking to lead? If so, a client of mine is looking for you. Their job description includes:
We’ll look to you as a team leader who embraces a solid leadership capacity that has truly valuable impact on our team. In this senior role, you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle including planning, technical design and architecture, construction, documentation, testing and deployment. Additionally, you’ll have a big picture view and the opportunity to play a role in the design.
and they're expecting:
- Proven and deep experience with different versions of .NET Framework and C#/ASP.NET development
- Demonstrable experience working on N-tier architectures
- Solid understanding of the full development life-cycle
- Knowledge and experience with Agile development methodologies (e.g. XP, Scrum)
- Champion of agile engineering practices (e.g. TDD, continuous integration, refactoring etc)
- Good understanding of design patterns and their application
- Experienced unit testing frameworks
- Computer Science (or related) degree
- Knowledge of/experience with Sitecore is an asset
- Knowledge of/experience with Ektron is an asset
- Knowledge of/experience with Sharepoint is an asset
Sounds like you? Then get in touch with me and I'll make an introduction.