I had a very busy March and April, with travel and with preparing for those trips. So I forgot to mention that my latest Pluralsight course is now live! It's called C++ Fundamentals Including C++ 17 and it's an update of my C++ Fundamentals course. Here's what I changed:
- I made most of the demos a lot smaller, by breaking them into pieces or by putting some of the material on slides instead
- I made the slides less text-heavy, again mostly by splitting them up
- I added diagrams to explain things that needed them
- I added some C++ 14 and 17 content
- I switched to a consistent "const after" style (aka east const)
- I double checked every line of code for good style and consistency
I'm really pleased with the result. If you've already taken C++ Fundamentals you probably don't need to take it again, but I hope you'll recommend to others that they take the new one. I think it makes learning C++ less daunting than some other approaches do.
ps: don't have a Pluralsight subscription? There's a link over there -------> for a free trial.